Tara over at Sticky Fingers sent me The Blame Tara Meme.
It seems that she has accidentally created a phenomena all over the Internet and is busy tracking down how far it will get and having some fun reading answers to questions that she made up; Actually it is quite fun and has led me to some really strange places but I digress.
So why not read about me and Top Ender and Baby Boy and a special mystery guest too and tags are at the end!
1. Who is the hottest movie star?
2. Apart from your house and your car, what's the most expensive item you've ever bought?
3. What's your most treasured memory?
4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child?
5. What's the biggest mistake you've made?
6. 4 words to describe yourself.
7. What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008?
8. Favourite film?
9. Tell me one thing I don't know about you.
10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be?
1. Ooh erm. Of all time or right now? Erm I quite like Hugh Laurie and Alan Rickman. (Yes I know, its the fact that they are mean and bitter and sexy and the accents and oooh......)
2.Do Holidays count? Its either the holiday to Italy or the one to Disney Land Paris or the upcoming fence and gate expense. Wow! What a life I lead, how boring am I? Let me think there must be something more exciting that this. Nope. Let me tell you a story instead though. For my wedding my dress cost less than the one my Mum brought to wear and then due to her being really ill she couldn't wear that dress and had to get a new one... one of the most expensive things she ever brought and she never got to wear it!
3. I have lots, but the one that first comes to mind is a recording that my Grandfather (paternal) made of my Grandmother (Maternal) laughing for a good five minutes. As it involves two of my favourite people! Plus my Gran laughing is a good sound.
4. There are two. One I don't remember getting was my Bambi, a stuffed deer who is now 29 years old... The other was a four storey Sindy House that I got for Christmas when I was five. I woke up and needed the toilet, but apparently I had only been in bed for about ten minutes. I went to the toilet across the hall and when I came back my Grandfather was stealing my Christmas gifts that Santa had left me! It took the family ages to calm me down and to assure me that he wasn't. It was only years later I worked out that he was leaving them there...
5. Not studying enough when I was younger. I could of completed my degree before I met Daddy and then gone on to have had Top Ender and Baby Boy if I hadn't taken a years make up course and then taken a year out... but then again perhaps I wouldn't of met Daddy and had Top Ender and Baby Boy.
6. I always use to answer these with just one word; Precise.
7. The lowlight technically happened in 2009 but it was the sudden illness and death of my Grandmother. The highlight would have to be Baby Boy being born!
8.The Princess Bride is cool (isn't that such a Mormon answer!), National Velvet (and International Velvet) and I really like Any Musical but I will watch any film again and again and again and again and again...
9. Hmm. Let me see. Yeah. Erm. Oh I know! I don't wear make up unless it is a very special occasion. Once I nearly got thrown out of my works Christmas do as nobody recognised me at first glance and didn't think I was an employee.!
10. I would be Kelly from Handy Manny and not because I have a thing for Manny like Kelly soooo obviously does but because she is always prepared for anything or Mummy Pig from Peppa Pig so I could go around saying For King Daddy (say it in your head, go on I'll wait and she really does say that in an episode honest!) and snorting with laughter about it.
Me: Question 1. Who is the hottest movie star Top Ender?
T.E: Does it have to be a boy or girl?
Me: Well either but most girls would think of a boy.
T.E: Harry Potter.
Me: You fancy Daniel Radcliffe?
T.E: No I just think he looks nice.
Me: Question 2. Apart from your house and your car, what's the most expensive item you've ever bought?
T.E: Erm. Ahh. I don't know what it is. Daisy and her clothes from the Bear Workshop. You haven't forgotten if I do well with Swimming I get a wardrobe have you?
Me: No, not forgotten!
Me: Question 3. What's your most treasured memory?
T.E: I like thinking about Teacher because shes was my best friend at school.
Me: Question 4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child?
T.E: It was going to the Southend sea and Adventure Island at the weekend.
Me: Question 5. What's the biggest mistake you've made?
T.E: I had three accidents in one day when I was at school and I was ill and I had to come home.
Me: That isn't a mistake Top Ender, that wasn't your fault you were ill.
T.E: It was the biggest mistake I have made though!
Me: Question 6. 4 words to describe yourself.
T.E: hmm. Nice, smart, pretty and good girl.
Me: Question 7. What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008?
T.E: That Baby Boy and Baby cousin were born!
Me: Question 8. Whats your favourite film?
T.E: Any Barbie film. B-A-R-B-I-E, that's how you spell it you know.
Me: Question 9. Tell me one thing I don't know about you.
T.E: I can wipe my bum myself... (there was then much laughter)
Me: You really want me to put that?
T.E: Its true and they don't know it!
Me: Question 10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be?
T.E: I would be Barbie. B-A-R-B-I-E. Can I watch a Barbie film now please?!
1.T.E: I think he likes Lorelai from the Gilmore Girls Mummy.
Me: Which one, they are both called Lorelai.
T.E: No one is called Rory.
Me: Yes because her name is Lorelai and Rory is a nickname
T.E: Oh. Well not the one called Rory.
2. T.E: He doesn't buy things!
Me: Well no but he will do when he gets older.
T.E: Did he buy my Christmas present? And didn't he buy me Darby when he was in your tummy?
Me: Erm, Yes he did... Well in that case it is Darby. Tell them that.
3. T.E: He likes chocolate. Tell them that. Oh and Handy Manny.
4. B.B: BRRM which translates as I like my cars!
5.Me: He ate poo, his own poo. I was sick.
6.B.B: Shoes! Boob! Choc choc! Juice!
7. He was born which was pretty good I would imagine
8. T.E: He likes the ones with me and him in.
9. B.B: Tickle tickle! Which translates as I like Mummy eating my feet!
10. T.E: Tigger! He would be Tigger!
And as a special treat here are Daddy's answers as provided to me through IM...
Daddy: 1. Daniel Craig
Daddy: What? he's hot
Me: You think Daniel Craig is hot?
Daddy: don't you?
Me: Most men would answer a woman
Daddy: okay 1. A Woman
Me: Are you sure your not gay?
Daddy: Do you want my answers or not?
Me: I want them, just...
2. A holiday to Italy
3. Two - seeing my children being born! The moment when you see the new face and realise its one of your family, is just pure love - you've never met them before but they are instantly the most important thing in your world
5. Taking a job in retail management when I wasn't old enough to understand how to be a leader and how to be forceful (If I did it now, for example, I would be dead good)
6. Soft, strong, very, long
7. Josh being born (that's a highlight, duh!)
8. Weekend At Bernies 2
9. I lead a secret double life as a film star.
10. Stretch Dude!
So I am tagging just one lovely lady because I bet everyone else I know has already been tagged and I don't want to inundate them! So I tag Um Alawi and anyone who is reading this that would like to join in, just add a comment at the bottom and I'll come read about you too!