Of course its dead lucky that just four months later you get to re-make all these promises to yourself with your New Years Resolutions as that is how long it normally took for me to forget what I was aiming for and fall back to my normal forgetting to study, do my homework, be late, only talk about things I find interesting and nobody else does and of course let everything pile on top of me in some crazy hotch potch way.
|This is not a photo of Top Ender on her first day of School doing homework that had to be handed in that day.|
As a Mummy however I promise the following resolutions will not be forgotten until at least Easter...
- We will get to school on time everyday. Yes I know I only live five minutes from school.
- Top Ender will have clean uniform everyday and her shoes will be polished.
- I will remind Top Ender to take her PE kit at the start of the week.
- I will check Top Enders bag for permission slips and return them promptly.
- Top Ender will have a nutritious lunch everyday.
- Top Ender will take her bottle of water to school everyday.
- I won't be late picking Top Ender up. Again, yes I know I practically live next door to the school.
- I will write all appointments on the calender.
- I will get Top Ender to do her homework.
- I will remember to give Top Ender and Baby Boy a healthy after school snack