Bloggers are a pretty sadistic bunch. I mean we are constantly looking at ourselves and comparing ourselves to each other in things like the Tots 100 (I'm 15th you know), Wikio (I'm 23rd there), award ceremonies (I won the bit I was a finalist in you know), our own Statistics and goodness knows what else that I don't keep track of, because I don't know about it! We compare ourselves, we track ourselves and then we tag each other in Meme's that cause serious damage to our eyes. Like this one which the oh so lovely Nickie at Typecast graciously passed on to me because she can't be bothered to read the amazing blog posts that I have been writing and she thinks this makes it alright. There wasn't even a bloody rainbow.
A rainbow would of made it all better.
So the rules in Jill's own words. Jill who has a twisted mind as she created the badge above and this Meme.
1. You must proudly display the absolutely disgusting graphic that I have created for these purposes (put it in your post, you don't have to put it in your sidebar, I think that would seriously be asking too much). It's so bad that not only did I use COMIC SANS, but there's even a little fucking jumping, celebrating kitten down there at the bottom. It's horrifying! But its presence in your award celebration is crucial to the memetastic process we're creating here. If you need a higher resolution version... I totally have one!!
Check... also I thought it was a bear.
2. You must list 5 things about yourself, and 4 of them must be bold-faced lies. Just make some shit up, we'll never know; one of them has to be true, though. Of course, nobody will ever know the difference, so we're just on the honor system here. I trust you. Except for the 4 that you lied about, you lying bastards! But don't go crazy trying to think of stuff, you'll see by the example I've set below that we're not really interested in quality here.
Keep going then you can say Check too.
3. You must pass this award on to 5 bloggers that you either like or don't like or don't really have much of an opinion about. I don't care who you pick, and nobody needs to know why. I mean, you can give a reason if you want, but I don't really care.
I'm thinking I am going to pass it on to 5 bloggers who have seen my underwear.
4. If you fail to follow any of the above rules, I will fucking hunt your ass down and harass you incessantly until you either block me on Twitter or ban my IP address from visiting your blog. I don't know if you can actually do that last thing, but I will become so annoying to you that you will actually go out and hire an IT professional to train you on how to ban IP addresses just so that I'll leave you alone. I'm serious. I'm going to do these things. Starting with the 5 of you I'm about to pass this award on to.
5. This one isn't actually a rule, but once you do the above, please come back here and link up to the Memetastic Hop so that I can keep track of where this thing goes.
Right so here comes the five things about me. One of them is true.
1. I have felt Debbie McGee's boobs because she told me to.
2. I have rubbed Paul Daniel's head for good luck.
3. I trod on Maggie Philbin's toes at a horse show.
4. My toes were trodden on by Keith Chegwin at the same horse show.
5. Wayne Sleep accidentally kicked me at an awards ceremony.
Okay now you have picked yourself up from the floor from laughing guess in the comments which one is true. Oh and here is the tagging part.
1. Vic at Glowstars
3. Jen at Mum in The Mad House
4. Heather at Notes From Lapland
5. Jo at Single Slummy Mummy