We were sent a Glossy Box to review.
As most people who know me off the internet will attest too, I don't do make up. Don't get me wrong I know one end of a mascara brush to the other and if I fancy or I need to I can "put my face on" to make myself look more awake and less bride of Frankenstein. The problem is that I don't know a lot about make up or beauty products as I never was a girly girl and I'm too embarrassed to ask about new products in store as the Sales Assistants are either really pushy or very glamorous looking and intimidating! So when I was asked if I would review a Glossy Box, I was intrigued. A box of beauty miniatures sent to you at your own home so you can try out the products in complete privacy before committing to a full size purchase?
When the box arrived it was beautiful, I almost didn't unwrap it because I felt I would spoil the happy feeling I got from looking at it. In fact I was so caught up that I forgot to take a picture of the box or it's contents and now, well now the contents have been used and so there isn't anything to look at. So here is a picture of me having my eyebrows tidied up by my sister instead.
I was a little in shock opening the box as I had no clue what to do with half of the items in there and so I tied it back up all pretty again and phone my sister up and told her to come over and help me. Kitty came over and helped me go through the September Glossy box for the small fee of getting dibs on anything in the box that she liked and as it contained a lot, I was okay with that! We went through the items one by one, with Kitty explaining a little about each item (See this is why we all need a former model for a sister). The box contained;
- Dead Sea Spa Magik Sachets (AKA Salt Brushing)
- Green People (Day Solution)
- Green People (Fruitful Nights)
- HD Brows (Eye and Brow Palette)
- Kimia (Exquiste Rejuvenating Facial System)
- L’Oreal Professional (Mythic Oil)
- Mary Greenwell (Plum Eay De Parfum)
- Moa (The Green Balm)
- Neal and Wolf (Glow Super Shine Spray)
- Neal and Wolf (Harmony Intensive Care Treatment)
- Nuxe (Huileprodigeuse/ Huileprodigieuse)
- Omorovicza (Thermal Cleansing Balm)
- Rahua (Rahua Shampoo)
- Rahua (Rahua Conditioner)
- Strivectin (SD Eye Concentrate)