1) Paint the hallway to remove the stains BB left.
2) Fix the skirting board in the hall.
3) Weed the driveway at the side of the house.
7) Clear out the loft.
8) Teach myself the guitar (I'm getting better, but need the time to practice).
9) Find a way of buying a new (to us) car.
11) Line Big Boy's curtains.
13) Lose 26lbs through diet and exercise.
14) Get a proper cleaning routine in place.
15) Establish Date nights for the Children and us.
17) Paint the Bathroom and Kitchen doors.
18) Hire a Skip.
20) Stitch a sampler.
21) Plan Big Boy's Birthday.
22) Get ready for the Summer Holidays.
23) Play around with the "expensive" DSLR camera.
How about you? Have you got plans for this quarter?
Have you added A Mother's Ramblings to your RSS Reader? Make sure you never miss a brilliant lunch or a fantastic family moment.
Also don't forget to follow my Weight Loss and Fitness Journey at Pippa World too!