I'm not quite sure why it's taken me so long to publish this post, maybe like Cass originally said this post was only ever meant to remain in draft format sitting there reminding me that I have chores to do at home and should be doing them instead of sitting on the PC, but like Cass I have now published my list and I will continue to do so every three months and update as I'm going along with posts about what I've done and achieved.
This is my list. I've crossed off the things that I've already achieved, just to satisfy my own list making and crossing off needs.
4) Paint the hallway to remove the stains BB left.
5) Fix the skirting board in the hall
11) Weed the driveway at the side of the house
13) Make an attempt at clearing the back garden
14) Sort out Top Ender's bedroom
17) Clear out the Garage
18) Clear out the loft
19) Teach myself the guitar (I got quite good, but need the time to practice)
20) Find a way of buying a new (to us) car
23) Wash all the curtains
24) Line Big Boy's curtains
I'm sure that there are plenty more than the 20 odd jobs listed above that I need to do and so as I come across them I'll add them to the list for the first quarter of the year, or one of the later lists... now I'd better get off the PC and go and do one of those jobs listed above. Why didn't I put slob about on there?!
Have you added A Mother's Ramblings to your RSS Reader? Make sure you never miss a brilliant lunch or a fantastic family moment.
Also don't forget to follow my Weight Loss and Fitness Journey at Pippa World too!