Next Tuesday is the last day of School this year for Top Ender and Big Boy and I want to make it special for them, really special, so these are my plans to make the day fun.
1) I'm decorating their bedroom doors for when they wake up, like I did for Big Boy's birthday.
2) I'm taking a photo to compare to the one from the first day of term.
3) They are going to have a special packed lunch.
4) I'm putting a banner across the front door welcoming them to Summer.
5) If it's dry, we're going to have an outdoor movie night and BBQ.
I'm sure there are a lot more things I could do, but these are the ones that I know that Tops and Big Boy will enjoy. What are you planning on doing or have you already done?
Have you added A Mother's Ramblings to your RSS Reader? Make sure you never miss a brilliant lunch or a fantastic family moment.
Also don't forget to follow my Weight Loss and Fitness Journey at Pippa World too!