By accepting this award, there are three rules I have to follow:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog (Tick!)2. Tell seven facts about yourself (Coming up!)3. Nominate seven people for the award and let them know why (7?!)
So seven facts about me that you might not already know...
1) I've joined a gym, and I'm blogging about it over at Pippa World. As many of you know I am very over weight and despite being exhausted come tea time I'm loving my early morning gym sessions!
2) I can't make what we call in my family Scottish Soup. It doesn't matter how I cook it, the broth still tastes disgusting. It's a shame though because Scottish Soup when cooked properly tastes proper lovely.
3) I have a scar on my cheek from where my sister accidentally scratched me and took a huge chunk of my cheek out when I was about ten. It was the same day that she ate a really hot chilli pepper without knowing what it was and choked on the heat, so she got what she deserved!
4) If you offer me a Chinese buffet or an Indian buffet I'll go for the Chinese every time.
5) I'm slightly addicted to FourSquare. I'm not sure why, but I have two mayorships now and I'm not going to let go of them!
6) I have a sweet tooth, a really sweet tooth. This seems to be unfair when I'm on a diet.
7) I like standing in the rain, I don't care that I get wet I just like the smell of it.
And so now on to those I'm linking up to.
Emma at Me, The Man and The Baby because we haven't spoken properly in ages.
Jen at Mum In The Madhouse because after seeing her at the weekend I'm missing her!
Vic at Glowstars because her blog got hacked by meanies.
Katie at Mummy Daddy and Me makes three because she made me laugh having a #WorkSnooze
Erin at American Mom in England because she is having roasted sausages for dinner this Sunday
Laura at Are We Nearly There Yet Mummy? because I can't walk past a moustache without thinking of her.
Gina at Cold Tea and Smelly Nappies because I love her Twitter avatar!
As usual if you want to join in but I haven't tagged you then join in anyway!